Spark your imagination! - Pick up some great tips for starting your own small business. Or, simply come along to hear from innovative and entrepreneurial Mainers!
Sunrise Senior College Features 11 Winter And Spring Sessions Focused On Innovations in Rural Maine
Zoom-based Courses, All Ages, Non-Members Welcome! Click on the blue links below to learn more or register for each session at Sunrise Senior College "Finding Your Side-Hustle" - Entrepreneurship in Rural Maine The following 4 sessions are Free and Open to the Public
- January 16 from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- January 23 from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- January 30 from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- February 13, 11:00 to 12:30
6 Innovative Small Businesses in Rural Maine (There is a small fee for these sessions.)
- February 10 at 10 a.m. (90 minutes.)
- February 17 at 10 a.m. (90 minutes.)
- February 27 and March 6 at 10 a.m. (90 minutes each.)
- February 23 and March 2 at 11 a.m. (90minutes each.)
- March 20 at 1 pm. (60 minutes)
- April 3 at 10 a.m. 90 minutes
A Special Capstone Presentation
- April 10 at 10 a.m., (60 minutes.)
Please visit the Sunrise Senior College website for more information!